Sunday, December 7, 2008

We are having...................

A baby girl!! The ultrasound was done on Wednesday the 3rd. We are so excited. She is doing well and is the right size for my due date. She measured at 18 weeks and 6 days. It was so cool to see how much our princess has grown since the last ultrasound. Her heartbeat was 140 BPM. I will have to post the ultrasound pictures when I get back from visting my sister in Portland,OR. As far as names go I hope we can agree on one by the time she gets here.

2 comments:

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am VERY excited for you! Good luck with finding a name. Let me know if you need anything!

Unknown said...

Oh Yay! Congrats!! So many of my friends are having girls and we are due around the same time! LOL! This is fun! Too bad we don't all live by each other so our girls can be best friends! LOL!