Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year

Well 2008 was good to us. Lets see what 2009 brings. We are excited to know that this year we are finally going to be parents and look forward to all that goes along with that. Also looking forwards for my sister to come out and visit.



We had a wonderful Christmas eve. My parents came over and we had a Chili dinner and we read the Christmas Story. What are everyone's Christmas traditions? Then on Christmas we went to Dan's and watched them open presents. In the gift exchange my mother inlaw had me. She bought the softest blanket and sheep for me and the baby. Also she bought my faveorite gift which was a stethoscope. We love it because its so nice to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat whenever we want. Dan's brother Tim is on his mission in Austria/Germany. It was nice to be able to talk to him on the phone. Then we came home and opened gifts. Later we went over to my parents house to enjoy dinner. Over all we had a wonderful Christmas.


1 comment:

Janet Schlosser said...

Congrats to you too! The first is so exciting and how fun that you're having a girl! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.