Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some Sweet Deals

I have been shopping around alot and have got some sweet baby deals at Target. I love clearance! Here are just some of the deals I have picked up. I have also picked up alot of great deals on clothing at Target and Kohls.


Retail for $7.99 bought for $1.98


Retail $5.99 I paid $1.48




Leap frog Baby counting pal retail $16.99 I paid $4.24.


This is a boppy newborn lounger normally $36.00 I got for $9.24.



I got this beauty (exersaucer) retail $60.00 for $14.99 brand new.



Retail $100.00 and I got it for $30.00 brand new.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Ok so I got that orange rattle that lights up and my little girl loves it. Best toy ever!! Oh and I have the catterpillar that sings and she loves that too. You picked the 2 best toys to buy :) You are a good bargain hunter :)You registered anywhere yet?

Paula and Eddie said...

did you get that exersaucer at target? That is a really awesome deal and would love to get my hands on that!

Mrs. J said...

Paula,
I did get the exersaucer at target a couple weeks ago. They clearanced out the model even though it looks like the new one. Not sure the diffrence between it and the new one.

Mandy,
I am registered at Target and babiesrus.

Brandon Bridge said...

Nice deals!