Monday, July 6, 2009

Lilyanne's Blessing

She was blessed on June 14th My husband gave her a wonderful blessing. In the blessing circle was Dan,Chris Jutras,my fatherinlaw,Joe Hinson and Brian Claudy. My parents also came to our ward to be there. Later that evening we had a BBQ at our home. Lilyanne did not cry during it at all but she did cry a few minutes after it was over.

We got some pictures outside of the Church. The other day I took pictures of her in the blessing dress since we didnt get any just of her. Lilyanne's dress is the dress that I wore,my sister wore and my neice wore during our blessings.














Me in the Blessing dressing on my Blessing day.

3 comments:

The Winkel Family said...

How beautiful she is in that dress! The blessing was so beautiful as well. She is such a sweet baby! You and Lilyanne look exactly alike as babies. How adorable!

Mandy said...

So cute!!! She looks just like you :) Congrats!!!

Brandon Bridge said...

So adorable! I can't believe how much she looks like you!