Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

So our week was spent at home. Since Lilyanne and I were feeling under the weather. Halloween Lilyanne did not even get to Grandma & Grandpas house to show off her costume. We will have to do that this next week. The good news is we are starting to feel better. First I want to share a picture of Dan and Lilyanne that I took before going to a wedding on October 24th. Last night we handed out candy and watched Charlotte's Web. Lilyanne was an adorable Ladybug.




Pumpkin order Left to Right Lily,Dan,Nikki




2 comments:

MJ said...

Oh my goodness Nikki! She is so cute! I love that bottom picture of her!

Laurie said...

Thank you for posting more pictures. I can't believe how much she has grown!! I love the halloween outfit. She is adorable. I like the pumpkin carvings. Joe and I didn't get around to doing that this year... I wonder why :)